In the 1958 book, “The Naked Communist” written by Cleon Skousen, he writes about the Communist Manifesto and how it started. He points out in 1848, when Karl Marx penned the new program of International Communism, it had six main points.
1. The overthrow of capitalism, 2. The abolition of private property, 3. The elimination of the family as a social unit, 4. The abolition of all classes, 5. The overthrow of all governments, and 6. The establishment of a communist order with communal ownership of property in a classless, stateless society.
The following was entered into the Congressional Record (CR) on Jan. 10 1963 by Representative A.S. Herlong, Jr. (a Floridian who served in Congress from 1949-69).
You can Snope this or verify it any way you wish and you will find many comments made to discredit the Congressional Record, Mr. Herlong, the book “The Naked Communist” and its author Cleon Skousen. The Left always attacks when it can’t introduce any facts. Communists have always practiced the art of disruption. I know for a fact the communists instigated the Watts riots and I believe they have been involved most all environmental, social and human rights
But Rep. Herlong did enter the following into the Congressional Record and having grown up in the 40′s and 50′s, I personally believe communists have always been a threat to America even today.
Read ALL 45 goals with the understanding that the book was written in 1958 and it was illegal to be a communist. You can decide how many of these goals have been already achieved.
Congressional Record–Appendix, pp. A34-A35
January 10, 1963
Current Communist Goals
EXTENSION OF REMARKS OF HON. A. S. HERLONG, JR. OF FLORIDA
IN THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES
Thursday, January 10, 1963
Mr. HERLONG. Mr. Speaker, Mrs. Patricia Nordman of De Land, Fla., is an ardent and articulate opponent of communism, and until recently published the De Land Courier, which she dedicated to the purpose of alerting the public to the dangers of communism in America.
At Mrs. Nordman’s request, I include in the RECORD, under unanimous consent, the following “Current Communist Goals,” which she identifies as an excerpt from “The Naked Communist,” by Cleon Skousen:
1. U.S. acceptance of coexistence as the only alternative to atomic war. (Was the Democratic Platform until Reagan)
2. U.S. willingness to capitulate in preference to engaging in atomic war.
3. Develop the illusion that total disarmament [by] the United States would be a demonstration of moral strength. (Sound familiar?)
4. Permit free trade between all nations regardless of Communist affiliation and regardless of whether or not items could be used for war. (Done)
5. Extension of long-term loans to Russia and Soviet satellites.
6. Provide American aid to all nations regardless of Communist domination.
7. Grant recognition of Red China. Admission of Red China to the U.N. (Nixon did it)
8. Set up East and West Germany as separate states in spite of Khrushchev’s promise in 1955 to settle the German question by free elections under supervision of the U.N. (Done until Reagan said,”Knockdown this wall)
9. Prolong the conferences to ban atomic tests because the United States has agreed to suspend tests as long as negotiations are in progress.
10. Allow all Soviet satellites individual representation in the U.N.
11. Promote the U.N. as the only hope for mankind. If its charter is rewritten, demand that it be set up as a one-world government with its own independent armed forces. (Some Communist leaders believe the world can be taken over as easily by the U.N. as by Moscow. Sometimes these two centers compete with each other as they are now doing in the Congo.) (How about using Man Made Global Warming as a tool to create a One World treaty)
12. Resist any attempt to outlaw the Communist Party. (DONE: They even have their own website)
13. Do away with all loyalty oaths. (So long Pledge of Allegiance)
14. Continue giving Russia access to the U.S. Patent Office.
15. Capture one or both of the political parties in the United States. (Communist Party USA said the Democratic platform contains all Communist goals)
16. Use technical decisions of the courts to weaken basic American institutions by claiming their activities violate civil rights. (All State Constitutions are basically null and void today, the SCOTUS has un constitutionally over-ridden them.)
17. Get control of the schools. Use them as transmission belts for socialism and current Communist propaganda. Soften the curriculum. Get control of teachers’ associations. Put the party line in textbooks. (Carter gave them the Department of Education and as far as I’m concerned the National Education Association, teacher’s union, runs it.)
18. Gain control of all student newspapers.
19. Use student riots to foment public protests against programs or organizations which are under Communist attack.
20. Infiltrate the press. Get control of book-review assignments, editorial writing, policymaking positions. (No explanation necessary)
21. Gain control of key positions in radio, TV, and motion pictures. (They own the national media and Hollywood, but not radio.)
22. Continue discrediting American culture by degrading all forms of artistic expression. An American Communist cell was told to “eliminate all good sculpture from parks and buildings, substitute shapeless, awkward and meaningless forms.”
23. Control art critics and directors of art museums. “Our plan is to promote ugliness, repulsive, meaningless art.”
24. Eliminate all laws governing obscenity by calling them “censorship” and a violation of free speech and free press.
25. Break down cultural standards of morality by promoting pornography and obscenity in books, magazines, motion pictures, radio, and TV.
26. Present homosexuality, degeneracy and promiscuity as “normal, natural, healthy.”
27. Infiltrate the churches and replace revealed religion with “social” religion. Discredit the Bible and emphasize the need for intellectual maturity which does not need a “religious crutch.”
28. Eliminate prayer or any phase of religious expression in the schools on the ground that it violates the principle of “separation of church and state.” (There is no reference to “separation of church and state” in the Constitution. It was made up by a member of the Supreme Court)
29. Discredit the American Constitution by calling it inadequate, old-fashioned, out of step with modern needs, a hindrance to cooperation between nations on a worldwide basis.
30. Discredit the American Founding Fathers. Present them as selfish aristocrats who had no concern for the “common man.”
31. Belittle all forms of American culture and discourage the teaching of American history on the ground that it was only a minor part of the “big picture.” Give more emphasis to Russian history since the Communists took over.
32. Support any socialist movement to give centralized control over any part of the culture–education, social agencies, welfare programs, mental health clinics, etc.
33. Eliminate all laws or procedures which interfere with the operation of the Communist apparatus.
34. Eliminate the House Committee on Un-American Activities. (DONE, Renamed to Internal Security Committee in 1969 and eliminated in 1975. In 1959 Truman called it “the most un-American thing in the country today.”)
35. Discredit and eventually dismantle the FBI.
36. Infiltrate and gain control of more unions.
37. Infiltrate and gain control of big business.
38. Transfer some of the powers of arrest from the police to social agencies. Treat all behavioral problems as psychiatric disorders which no one but psychiatrists can understand [or treat].
39. Dominate the psychiatric profession and use mental health laws as a means of gaining coercive control over those who oppose Communist goals.
40. Discredit the family as an institution. Encourage promiscuity and easy divorce.
41. Emphasize the need to raise children away from the negative influence of parents. Attribute prejudices, mental blocks and retarding of children to suppressive influence of parents.
42. Create the impression that violence and insurrection are legitimate aspects of the American tradition; that students and special-interest groups should rise up and use ["]united force["] to solve economic, political or social problems.
43. Overthrow all colonial governments before native populations are ready for self-government.
44. Internationalize the Panama Canal. (Thanks to Jimmie Carter China now controls the canal)
45. Repeal the Connally reservation so the United States cannot prevent the World Court from seizing jurisdiction [over domestic problems. Give the World Court jurisdiction] over nations and individuals alike. ((IN PROGRESS. In the following year, 1959, Hubert Humphrey introduced into the Senate S. Res. 94 to repeal the Connally Reservation. This was followed by H. Res. 267 was introduced in favor of Humphrey’s bill. While no official repeal is found in the Congressional records it is widely known that #44 and his supporters favor acquiescing to international law in U.S. cases.) H/T http://disruptthenarrative.com
Communist Party Stirring the Pot in Ferguson
Communist Party Stirring the Pot in Southern California