This Poem Will Reside Here Forever"It is the soldier, not the reporter
who has given us the freedom of the press.
It is the soldier, not the poet
who has given us the freedom of the speech.
It is the soldier, not the campus organizer
who has given us the freedom to demonstrate.
It is the soldier who salutes the flag.
who serves beneath the flag.
and whose coffin is draped by the flag.
who allows the protestor to burn the flag."
Father Dennis Edward O'Brien.
THE MOD SQUAD
Please bookmark the following location:
If this site goes down for any reason, go to that location and click the Comment Count number. This will get you in the back door.
- *****SUAnews Blog – Jan 19th — Jan25th******* January 19, 2017
- 1994 – Breast Cancer, Abortion, NOW & the Constitution January 18, 2017
- Still Colored After All These Years January 16, 2017
- WILL THE REAL UNCLE TOM PLEASE STAND UP? January 16, 2017
- Defining Emolument January 13, 2017
- Defining the “Military Industrial Complex” Speech January 12, 2017
- The War on WHITE Males December 30, 2016
- The High Cost of “Civil Rights” December 5, 2016
- A Letter About Cuba November 29, 2016
- Obama and Cuba November 28, 2016
- LETTER FROM A MARINE OFFICER November 16, 2016
- STOP HOLLYWOOD November 14, 2016
- The West is Burning November 6, 2016
- A Pulitzer Prize for Advocacy Journalism? November 6, 2016
- Loggers Ask Pres to Reconsider November 6, 2016
- A LOGGER’S STORY November 6, 2016
- Send Cynic Best Wishes and a Prayer November 6, 2016
- Women in Combat October 12, 2016
- An Essay on the Trump Audio October 10, 2016
- Dr Rossiter, Dr Ball, DDT and ME September 28, 2016
You Know The RulesSpeak Up America, SUAnews, C Howard Diaz, SUAnews.com, and the logo/avatar is protected by copyright, use is not permitted. Suanews/SUA is not responsible for any comments made by members of he DisQus comment system or any other system. When you comment or post on the Speak Up America or the SUAnews.com website or blog page you are agreeing any of your material deemed vulgar and/or offensive may be used as evidence against you in any court of law. You also agree the moderator may edit your comment as he see’s fit.You also agree anything you post may be used by the owner of SUA as he sees fit. This is a privately owned website and you are a guest when you post. Your guest status may be revoked by the owner at his discretion. You know the rules, they are the same as any other honest blog site so keep it clean and no racial slurs. We do not want anyone bringing any arguments from other blogs to this blog so please keep it to a minimum. We don't want anyone talking down anyone on another site and mentioning anyone by name, but we understand at times a certain amount of venting is required and will be allowed. However asking why another person was banned is not allowed. All that does is stir the pot. It is automatically assumed there was a good reason. Our protocol for handling this will be:Two warnings and then we delete the next and following comments until you calm down. I f you don't calm down you risk being banned. Foul language or porn pictures gets them banned immediately. I really don't like being put in any position where it appears I am exerting any authority. BUT, having said that I'm going to start enforcing a NO CUT AND PASTE policy. Comments are welcome, links are welcome, cutting and pasting more than one paragraph are not welcome. Please don't put me in a position of enforcing this rule. SUA will now ban the use of the term, "undocumented." The word "illegal" shall take its place. ______________________________________________________ THIS IS A CONSERVATIVE SITE SO CONSERVATIVE'S MAY DISCUSS CONSERVATIVE IDEAS AND CONSERVATIVE VALUES. LIBERAL'S MAY POST AT YOUR OWN RISK, BUT WILL NOT BE WELCOME IF ALL YOU DO IS ACT LIBERAL THE MODS HAVE THE AUTHORITY TO HANDLE ANY SITUATION AS THEY SEE FIT. NOTICE TO ALL SUA BLOGGERS: While blogging at other sites, if the subject of where you blog comes up, tell them if they ask. Please do not ask them over by posting a link. I call that poaching and I don't like it done here and I don't think it should be done anywhere. Because I could be wrong, do what ever you wish, I just want you to know where I stand.